and dear readers, let me list the things that have made september my best month this year:
- the new album by arctic monkeys that has quickly become my favorite by them so far
- my amazing wardrobe - it has been built over the period of a year - i think i now finally own 90% of the items (clothes, accessories, shoes and bags) that i would want in my dream wardrobe. don't ask me what i've been subsisting on though. there is a price to pay for fashion. a price. and it's rude to ask.
- the planning and organizing of my birthday present for the jew - we are going to taipei tomorrow for a long weekend. you know how i feel about cities and how i feel about boutique hotels. i can hardly wait!
- gossip girl season 3 started last week and chuck bass is sex on legs. oh how i've missed chuck bass.
- and finally, my sister was in town for two whole weeks of fun and debauchery before she starts uni in october. it was brilliant fun. especially since she's also one of the best photographers i know and she indulged me quite substantially by arranging for a faux-fashion photo shoot. it was absolutely marvelous. and you know i never say things like marvelous. here's a photo of my feet and the piggy bank. we captioned it "Queen P"
how cute are the shoes? i'm serious, this is not a rhetorical question - i really expect to know, on a scale of 1-10 how cute you think my shoes are!
and now, i must run run run so i can run some errands before the trip tomorrow. have a lovely weekend everyone! speaking of, LiLo is in town for the F1 tamasha, i'm looking forward to coming back to work on monday and going through paparazzi pics of her eating like chicken-rice or something.